Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Result Download Link 2023

Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Result 2023 Download Link: Good news for the aspirants, Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment Exam Result 2023 has been released on 15 February 2023. Aspirants who appeared in the Agniveer Vayu Phase-I exam from 18 January 2023 to 24 January 2023 can check Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Result 2023 by visiting the official website Admit cards of Phase-2 of pass aspirants have also been released today, and will be available on the website till 23 February 2023.

The applications for this recruitment were taken in November 2022 and this recruitment is organized for both males and females. And under the Agneepath scheme, aspirants will be recruited for 4 years in the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force. After four years, 75 % of Agniveers will be sent back and the remaining 25 % of Agniveers will be appointed as permanent in Army. This is the second recruitment of Agniveervayu in the Airforce in the country.

Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Result 2023

The Indian Air Force Agniveer Result 2023 for the Phase 1 Exam has been issued on 15 February 2023 by the Indian Air Force (IAF). The IAF has also released the admit card of the Phase 2 Exam on its official website for the aspirants who cleared the CASB Phase 1 Exam. Aspirants who appeared in IAF Agniveer Phase 1 Exan can download IAF Agniveer Result 2023 by login into the account. CASB Phase 2 Admit Card Download Link will be available till 23 February 2023. The aspirants can log in using their email ID and Password to check the Agniveer Air Force Result 2023, Pdf Link. CASB Agniveer Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded after sharing the additional details.

The aspirants can check the IAF Agniveer Phase 2 2023 Exam Date and Time on their admit card. According to the official notification, Aspirants have to report on the due date and time for Phase II at the designated ASC along with IAF 01/2023 Phase 2 Admit Card and the documents.


IAF Agniveer Vayu XY Group Cut Off 2023

A huge number of aspirants attended the Computer Based Test, which was organized from 18 January 2023 to 24 January 2023 for the post of Agniveer Vayu (X Group & Y Group). And now the IAF Agniveer Vayu XY Group Cut Off 2023 for the post of Science, Non-Science, and Science & Non-Science has been shared today on 15 February 2023.

The cut-off marks are different from one another, only those aspirants will be allowed to the second stage of the selection process i.e. CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) Test, whose score will be equal to or more than the qualifying marks.


How to Download Agniveer Air Force Merit List 2023 PDF

  • Aspirants should visit the official website of Indian Air Force Agniveer
  • Then check the Latest Announcements on the home page.
  • Now search for IAF Agniveer Vayu Group X Y Phase I Score Card 2023 Download Link and click on the result link.
  • Now in the login window fill your Email ID, Password, and Captcha Code, and then click on sign in.
  • Download the Agniveer Vayu Result 2023 and check the details.
  • Take a printout of the CASB IAF Agniveer Vayu Phase 1 Exam 2023 for future reference.


Most Important Link 

Direct Link Click Here
Join Us Telegram Click Here
Official Website Click Here

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *