UP Scholarship Status Check 2022-23 | How to Check UP Scholarship Status 2022-23 | scholarship.up.nic.in Status | How to Check UP Scholarship Payment Status 2022-23 | Scholarship is provided every year by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to the students of the state. Economically weak students of the statecan get the benefit of UP Scholarship Status . With the operation of this scheme, students will not have to face any financial crunch in getting education. If youare interested in getting the benefits of UP Scholarship then you have to follow the procedure provided by us. In this article you will be provided complete details of this scheme. Apart from this, you will get scholarship.up.gov.inInformation related to other services available will also be provided. So let’s know how to apply under the UP Scholarship Scheme and get the benefits of this scheme.
UP Scholarship Status 2022-23
Due to poor economic condition, many times it happens that students are not able to complete their education. Keeping this in mind, the Government of Uttar Pradesh every year provides scholarship under UP Scholarship Status 2022-23 to the students coming below the poverty line of Uttar Pradesh. This scholarship is provided so that there is no hindrance in the education of the students. Through the UP scholarship , the students of the state are able to meet the expenses related to their studies. With this scholarship, the students of Uttar Pradesh will be able to continue their studies without any hindrance.
Under UP Scholarship Status , scholarship will be provided to students studying in class 1 to 8 of Uttar Pradesh on 2 October 2022. This scholarship will be given to Tharu and other tribal students. By June 30, 2022, the master database of scholarship from all the recognized schools located in the state will be included. From June 15 to July 14, the number of approved seats in all schools will be 100 percent verified by the Basic Officer, District School Inspector of all the districts. On October 2, the amount of scholarship will be sent through e-payment by the District Social Welfare Officer. In the year 2022, scholarship worth Rs 458.66 crore was transferred online to 12.17 lakh students by the Chief Minister.
UP Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date Extended
As you all know, UP Scholarship is operated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, scholarship is provided to the students of the state. So that he can get education. Because of this scheme, no student needs to be deprived of education due to weak economic condition. Because the Uttar Pradesh government will provide financial assistance to them to get education through this scheme. The last date for online application of students in the post-secondary scholarship scheme has been fixed as January 10, 2022 and the last date for forwarding applications from the institution has been fixed as January 24, 2022.
UP Scholarship Status Details
UP Scholarship Status 2022-23: Scholarship will be provided one month in advance this year
More than 56 lakh students will be provided scholarship by the Uttar Pradesh government 1 month in advance this year. The scholarship amount will be given to the students of the state by December 27 . Earlier this amount was given on 2 October and 26 January. The instructions to get the scholarship done one month in advance have been given by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath.
- Preparations have been started by the Social Welfare Department to provide scholarship to the students . Scholarships are provided every year to more than 56 lakh students from poor families of the state. For this, an amount of ₹ 4500 crores is spent by the government.
- Instructions have been given by the department to pay the scholarship in a timely manner. Apart from this, those students will be blacklisted who take scholarship from the government but do not deposit the fees in the school. For this, rules have also been made by the Social Welfare Department.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship Status
There is a very detailed eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship scheme in the state of UP.
- The applicant simply must be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any school or college in the state.
- For scholarship under Pre-matric class 9-10 category, students must be studying in class 9th or class 10th.
- For UP Scholarship Post Matric, students must have passed 10th (High School) and must be enrolled in class 11th or class 12th.
- Apart from 11-12 for UP Scholarship Post-Matric, candidates must have passed class 12th and must be enrolled in higher education programs in any university of the state.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|