OUT 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC MTS 2022 result in September 2022 second week on the official website- ssc.nic.in. The candidates can check their marks with the release of SSC MTS Tier-1 Result OUT 2022. The Multi Tasking Staff examination 2022 was conducted from 5th July 2022 to 22nd July 2022 across the country.
SSC MTS Tier-1 Result 2022
SSC will declear the SSC MTS result 2022 along with the list of roll number of the candidates who qualified SSC MTS 1 exam on its official website ssc.nic.in in the month of September 2nd week. Staff Selection Commission will release a list with names and roll numbers of the all candidates qualified and eligible for appear in tier 2. The candidates who appeared in the SSC MTS tier 1 exam will be able to check their roll number from the SSC MTS result 2022.
SSC MTS Exam 2022 Important Date
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier-1 Exam Date||5th July to 22nd July|
|SSC MTS Answer Key||2nd August 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier-1 Result Date||September 2022|
|SSC MTS TIER-2 Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Selection Process||Tier-1 Exam, Tier-2 Exam, Document Verification|
SSC MTS Cut Off 2022
The level of the exam was Easy to Moderate Level. There were 100 questions for 100 marks. Also, there was a negative marking of 0.25 marks and the time duration exam was 1 hour 30 Minutes.
|Category||Age of 18-27 years Cut Off Marks|
|Category||Age of 18-25 years Cut Off Marks|
SSC MTS Tier-1 Result 2022: How To Check
1. Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that is – ssc.nic.in.
2. After that click on “results” tab and new page will appear.
3. Now click on the “SSC MTS Result 2022” link and again new page will appear.
4. Here candidate need to enter the login credentials and hit enter.
5. Now the SSC MTS Result 2022 will appear on candidate’s computer screen.
6. The candidates must download the result to their device and take a print out of it for future use.
Most Important 🔗
|Direct Link||Link 1,
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|