SSC CGL Result Release Date 2023
According to some reports, the SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Result 2023 will likely be announced on 26th December 2022, expectedly. Those who qualify for Tier 1 and 2 will be recruited for the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) posts they have applied for.
The monthly pay scale for the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) posts differs for every post. The monthly salary varies from INR 25,500 to INR 1,51,100, depending on the post. Check the official notification for detailed information about the pay scale.
According to the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Eligibility Criteria, the applicant should be a resident of India. The age limit differs for every SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) post. You can check the official notification PDF for more details. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) uploaded the CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2023 on 22nd November 2022. The hall ticket can be downloaded from the official webpage easily.
SSC CGL Merit List Direct Link 2023
After releasing the result, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will upload the PDF file of the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 Merit List 2023. The names of the applicants who will qualify for the Tier 1 Examination will be mentioned on the merit list. Applicants can easily download the Merit List PDF from the official webpage.
How to Check CGL Tier 1 Result 2023?
Following are the steps to check the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 Result 2023.
- First, open the official webpage of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), i.e., ssc.nic.in.
- Afterwards, go to the top menu bar of the home page and press the Result button.
- Now, find the link related to the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 Result 2023 and tap on it.
- Next, submit your Admit Card Number, Roll Number or Username, and Date of Birth (DOB) to login into the webpage.
- After that, your Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 Report Card will appear on your screen.
- Check the report card thoroughly to check whether there is a spelling error, and then press the Download button.
- Lastly, take a printout of your report card for future reference.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|