The government is taking multiple steps to help out the farmers in India become financially stable. One such initiative is PM KISAN Yojna. The notification for the necessity of the KYC was shared on the site. Check the PM Kisan KYC Update – eKYC Registration at pmkisan.gov.in is provided by the government for small and marginal farmers. Read the article to know more about the PM Kisan KYC Update process.
PM Kisan KYC Update
The farmers registered under the PM Kisan scheme shall update their KYC through the CSC login. They must be aware that they will only receive the installment money if their eKYC is updated to the latest. The scheme was initiated by the central government in 2018 to help small and marginal farmers.
Since then, it has helped the farmers who own land 2, or less than 2 hectares of cultivable land gets the monetary benefit. All Small and Marginal Farmers are required to update their eKYC. They were given the minimum assured pension as well as the Family pension that was promised under the s Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-KMY).
pmkisan.gov.in KYC Update 2023
To receive the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s installment as well as pension benefits, the farmers are required to update their KYC. The steps are also provided in this article.
The government has initiated the policy to make the farmers from the age group of 18-40 financially stable. The scheme provides three equal installments of Rs. 2000. The amount is provided for every 4 months period into the bank account of all eligible beneficiaries. The steps to update your KYC are mentioned below.
eKYC Registration at pmkisan.gov.in
The farmers are required to register through the official portal. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana official website is pmkisan.gov.in. The registration will be performed at any site other than this one. The Steps to Register for e-KYC are provided below. Please follow the step and register to avail the benefits of the scheme directly in your account. The eKYC Registration at pmkisan.gov.in will not require much time.
How to Register at pmkisan.gov.in?
The farmers shall register at pmkisan.gov.in by following the given steps. They shall register as soon as possible. To get a Rs 3000 monthly pension in old age. The steps are as follows:
• To begin, we shall visit the official portal of PM Kisan.
• Then, on the home page, click on KYC to register for the e-KYC.
• After that, please enter your Aadhar card number in the given space.
• Then enter the captcha code and then search.
• There, enter the number which you have registered with your Aadhar card.
• Submit the details by clicking on the Get OTP to receive the OTP on your phone number
• As soon as you get the OTP, enter that into the space provided on the page and click on enter.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Information required for eKYC Registration
Those who want to get registered shall have the following documents. They shall fulfil the eligibility criteria. Farmers should keep the following documents with them at the time of eKYC for their convenience. The beneficiary will have to provide the following information at the time of registration:
- Farmer’s / Spouse’s name
- Farmer’s / Spouse’s date of birth
- Bank account number
- IFSC/ MICR Code
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Other customer information is available in the passbook which is required for mandate registration.
Why is KYC required:
- It is mandated by the Reserve Bank of India for all the transactions happening in India. To keep a check on fraud and illegal practices.
- The e-KYC (know-your-customer) prevents money laundering.
- The farmers are required to register to get the financial benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- It is of two types Aadhar-based and offline, In-person verification (IPV).
Benefits of PM Kisan KYC
The scheme, which envisions providing assistance to the food providers of the country, has been running well so far. Around 10.08 crore farmers from each state of India have been getting installment of the amount promised by the government. Let’s take a look at the scheme in brief:
- The program was initiated to provide financial aid to farmers, especially Small and Marginal Farmers.
- The scheme will benefit the farmers nationwide as it is started by the central government.
- They are also provided with the PM Kisan mobile app to help them stay updated about their status and other notification released by the government in regard to the program.
- They can check information regarding the installments transferred to their account.
- The government has encouraged farmers to register and avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The e-KYC is required to avoid any cases of fraud or money laundering. The scheme emphasised the benefit of poor farmers.