The Odisha Public Service Commission is preparing to announce the OPSC ASO Result 2022. An examination for potential candidates to fill the position of Assistant Section Officer has been carried out by the OPSC. The commission intends to fill open positions for ASO via this recruiting process.
All applicants who submitted their information via the online application system for this recruitment were able to take part in the examination. They are all now waiting with bated breath for the OPSC ASO Result 2022.
The concerned officials of the Odisha Public Service Commission will very soon make the official announcement that the Odisha ASO Result 2022 has been released. If you want to know when the result will be released and how it can be checked, you should continue reading this post.
The commission would very soon make the merit list for the Odisha Public Service Commission ASO Exam accessible for download. The Final Selection List for the ASO Recruitment process is offered to candidates in the form of a Merit List. Students whose names appear on the merit list are ineligible to be included on the Final Selection List because they have already met the requirements to be placed there.
How to check OPSC Assistant Section Officer Result 2022?
- Go to the official website of the OPSC, which may be found at www.opsc.gov.in.
- After viewing the homepage, navigate to the area that contains the most recent news.
- Find the PDF file for the Odisha ASO Exam Result 2022.
- Simply follow the URL provided, then fill out the application with the necessary information, including the password and the birth date.
- To move forward, click the button that says “submit.“
- The outcome will end up being displayed on the screen.
- Focus all of your effort on going over the OPSC ASO Result.
- You should have a hard copy of the Odisha ASO Result for your own records.