The Department of Post, India Post will soon release the GDS Result after the shortlisting of candidates is concluded successfully. The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement based on a system-generated merit list. All the eligible aspirants who have submitted the application form can check the India Post GDS Merit List along with the Result only on the GDS Online Portal.
GDS Selection Process
- The aspirants will be shortlisted for engagement based on a system-generated merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in the 10th standard of approved Boards.
- In case of a tie among candidates, the merit would be determined on the basis of Date of Birth (Older in age).
- After the result is released, the shortlisted applicants will be called for document verification through SMS on their registered mobile number/email.
- In case a candidate furnishes the wrong documents/information, then their candidature will be rejected immediately.
- After the successful completion of document verification, the offer of provisional engagement will be issued through the system itself (on registered SMS/Email).
What Next After the declaration of Post Office GDS Result 2023?
After the declaration of the result, the shortlisted candidates will be called to participate in the document verification through SMS on their registered mobile number/email. They are required to carry a list of certain original documents and two sets of self-attested photocopies for submission. Also, they will be permitted a total of 15 days to produce the documents for verification. If applicants fail to report to the Verifying Authority in the stipulated period, then their candidature shall be canceled immediately. The list of documents is as follows:
- Original marks/Board sheet.
- Community/Cast certificate.
- PWD certificate.
- Transgender certificate.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Medical certificate
- Other Relevant Documents
How to check India Post GDS Result 2023?
- Go to the official India Post website.
- On the homepage, click on State for which you have applied.
- Click on the Post Office GDS Result link
- The result PDF will appear on the device.
- Now check your name in the merit list.
- Download or take the printout for future reference.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|