The Indian Post is conducting recruitment for various posts in Indian Post Offices. It has been announced that there are 40889 vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak in 23 circles across the country. All the eligible candidates were invited to apply for the posts from 27 January to 16 February 2023. The candidates will be selected based on the marks scored by them in their matriculation. The Indian Post will release the GDS Merit List 2023 of selected candidates on its official website on 1 March 2023 and then all the selected candidates will be called for document verification. The department will continue to issue supplementary IIndia Post GDS Result 2023 until all the vacancies are filled. Therefore, all the aspirants are advised to check the official website for all the updates regarding the India Post GDS DV List 2023 @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
India Post GDS Result 2023
The GDS Merit List 2023 will most likely be released on the official website in March 2023. All the candidates will be selected based on the marks secured by them in their Class 10 exams and there will be no written examination for recruitment. The aspirants who are selected by India Post will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number and they will be called for document verification. The candidates will be given 15 days to submit all the required documents in their designated departments. If they fail to do so then they will be disqualified and the next candidate on the India Post GDS Result 2023 will be offered their place in the recruitment process. The selected candidates will receive information regarding their postings after all their documents have been verified by the respective officials. The aspirants can read the article given below for all the information regarding the release of India Post GDS Result 2023.
India Post GDS Result: Resolution of Tie
In case two or more candidates have the same marks in the written test, then the tie will be resolved based on the following criteria:
- The candidate with an older age will be selected.
- The ST female candidate will be preferred first then SC female candidate will be preferred.
- If Tie still persists, the OBC female will be preferred and if Tie still persists then economically weaker section females will be preferred.
- If Tie still persist than unreserved female candidate will be preferred
- Then if Tie still preferred then st and sc male candidates are preferred for post.
- If tie Still persist then OBC and economically weaker section Mills will be preferred for the post
- If I still persist then unreserved category male will be preferred first
- If I still persist, the candidate with a higher percentage of marks in 10th and 12th standard will be selected.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|