The Indian Post is conducting recruitment for various posts in Indian Post Offices. It has been announced that there are 40889 vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak in 23 circles across the country. All the eligible candidates were invited to apply for the posts from 27 January to 16 February 2023. The candidates will be selected based on the marks scored by them in their matriculation. The Indian Post will release the GDS Merit List 2023 of selected candidates on its official website on 1 March 2023 and then all the selected candidates will be called for document verification. The department will continue to issue supplementary IIndia Post GDS Result 2023 until all the vacancies are filled. Therefore, all the aspirants are advised to check the official website for all the updates regarding the India Post GDS DV List 2023 @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
India Post GDS Result 2023
The GDS Merit List 2023 will most likely be released on the official website in March 2023. All the candidates will be selected based on the marks secured by them in their Class 10 exams and there will be no written examination for recruitment. The aspirants who are selected by India Post will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number and they will be called for document verification. The candidates will be given 15 days to submit all the required documents in their designated departments. If they fail to do so then they will be disqualified and the next candidate on the India Post GDS Result 2023 will be offered their place in the recruitment process. The selected candidates will receive information regarding their postings after all their documents have been verified by the respective officials. The aspirants can read the article given below for all the information regarding the release of India Post GDS Result 2023.
GDS Job Profile 2023
The candidates who are applying for the posts should know the job profiles for various posts under the India Post. The GDS Job Profile 2023 for various posts are given below.
- Dak Sevak- They will have to work in the sorting offices of the Railway Mail Service and they will handle the receiving and dispatching of mail. They will also work as an assistant to Postmasters.
- Assistant Branch Postmaster- They will be in charge of the sale of stamps, stationary and delivery of mail at the doorstep. They will also work as assistants to Branch Postmaster.
- Branch Postmaster- They will carry out all the transactions of the Branch Post Office and India Post Payments Bank. They will also be responsible for the marketing of postal products and services and maintaining financial records for each year.
India Post GDS DV List 2023
The candidates who are selected by the India Post for various posts will need to attend the document verification. The aspirants will need to provide the following documents as per the India Post GDS DV List 2023 in order to prove their eligibility for the posts.
- Original Class 10th/Matriculation marks/Board sheet.
- Original Caste certificate.
- Original PWD certificate.
- Original Transgender certificate.
- Original Date of Birth Proof.
- Medical certificate from a Medical officer of any Government Hospital/Government Dispensaries/Government Primary Health Centre etc.
- An undertaking confirming that all the details provided by the candidates are correct and that they will be responsible for any false information provided by them at the time.
The candidates will also need to bring two sets of self-attested copies of all the above-mentioned documents to the document verification as per GDS DV List 2023.
Process To Check India Post GDS Merit List 2023
The GDS Merit List 2023 will be out soon on the official website and all the applicants who had applied for the posts will be able to check their names in the India Post GDS Result 2023 by following the steps mentioned below.
- First, the candidates will need to open the official website of GDS Recruitment 2023, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- The candidates will be able to find all the options related to recruitment in a panel on the homepage.
- The aspirants will need to find the option for the release of ‘GDS Merit List 2023’ from the panel and click on it.
- Then they will be taken to a new page where they will be asked to choose their state and region.
- After choosing the correct options, click on ‘Proceed’ and then a new page will open up with the GDS Merit List 2023 in PDF Format.
- They will be able to search for their names in the final India Post GDS Result 2023 to see whether they have been selected for document verification or not.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|