CTET Result 2023 is to be available on the official portal as well as on this page. CTET result for December 2022 exam will be released for those who have appeared for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test exam successfully and may download their CTET 2022 result by using their roll number. The CTET December 2022 exam is conducted on various dates in December 2022, Jan and Feb 2023.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the examining body that conducts CTET examinations across various cities of the country on the behalf of the Government of India. Two papers were conducted in two shifts. CTET Paper I was conducted for candidates intended to teach class I-Class V and CTET Paper II was conducted for candidates intended to teach class I-Class VII. Candidates have to either take either Paper I or Paper II or both.
CTET 2022 Dec month exam result will be published separately for both papers. The direct CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test result link is also available here on this page for the convenience of the candidates. They just have to click on the links mentioned below and they will be redirected to the result page of the official portal.
Get complete information on CTET 2022 result in this article. Here you will find information regarding CTET 2022 statistics, result schedule, online process to check the result, information printed on CTET result, revaluation/rechecking, etc.
CBSE CTET Dec 2022 Exam- An Overview
|Name of the Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Article Category||CTET Result|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Year of application||2022|
|Type of test||National Level eligibility test|
|Eligibility for||Teacher (class 1st to VII )|
|Date of exam||28th Dec 2022 to 7th Feb 2023|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Declaration of CTET result||–|
|Mode of display of result||Online|
ctet.nic.in 2023 Result- Important Dates
Have a quick look at the important activities of CTET 2023 is given below-
|Date of exam||28th and 29th December 2022|
|Release of answer keys|
|Declaration of result|
|Issue of mark sheets|
CBSE CTET Dec 2022 Exam Statistics
Check some of the highlights and statistics of CTET exam shared as under-
|Paper||Paper I and Paper II|
|Registered candidates for paper I||–|
|Registered candidates for paper II||–|
|Registered candidates of both Paper I and Paper II||–|
CTET Answer Key/ Copy of OMR Sheet 2023
Before the announcement of the results, CBSE will upload the OMR sheets of the candidates and official answer keys on the official website. Examinees have to check the answer sheets by logging in to official website.
Also Read: CTET Teacher Salary
Answer key will be published for all sets of question papers for both papers. The PDF of the answer keys to all the sets will be provided here soon. Candidates having any doubts regarding the answer keys will be given a chance to submit challenges against the respective key. They have to submit objections within the stipulated time frame. After that final answer keys will be published considering all the objections submitted by the candidates.
CTET Result 2022-23 download link @ ctet.nic.in
Candidates waiting eagerly for their results can view their results online by logging in to the official website. If you are also wondering how will you get your result downloaded, then we are here for you. You just have to follow the easy steps shared below and your result will be downloaded.
- Step I- Start by opening the official portal of CBSE for CTET (https://ctet.nic.in).
- Step II- Now click on “Result CTET Dec 2022” option mentioned on the homepage.
- Step III- Result login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter your CTET roll number and click on the submit option.
- Step V- Your result will appear on your device screen.
- Step VI- Go through the result details.
- Step V- Download the result for references in future (if any).
Information printed on CBSE CTET Result sheet
CTET candidates are going to find given information on their online result sheet-
- Candidate’s name
- CTET session
- Application no./ Registration No.
- CTET Roll number
- Admit card number
- Paper (for which candidates have opted)
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Language opted
- Section-wise marks obtained
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Marks percentage
- Qualifying status (Qualified/ Not Qualified)
- Other related information
Revaluation of CTET Result
CTET is an OMR sheet based offline exam. These machine-gradable answer scripts undergo an extreme evaluation process. Each answer sheet is evaluated with utmost care through a computerized system ensuring the elimination of errors and biases during the process of evaluation.
Since the answer scripts are repeatedly scrutinized and result is prepared with extreme care there is no provision for rechecking, re-totalling, re-assessment or revaluation of CTET answer sheets. Therefore, candidates are advised not to make such a request after the declaration of the result as no such request will be considered and entertained by the board under any circumstances. The result published online will be final.
Validity of CTET certificate
After the release of result, qualified candidates will be issued CTET certificate. Eligibility certificate will be dispatched after one month form the declaration of result. CTET qualifying certificate will be valid for appointment for seven years from the date of result announcement.
Candidates qualifying the exam but wish to improve their marks can appear again in the exam. those who will not qualify can apply again as there is not any restriction in the no. of attempts.
CTET Mark Statement
CTET online result sheet will be provisional in nature and should not be considered as original statement of marks. Original mark sheet to candidates who have taken the exam will be issued later after the release of result.
CTET original mark sheet along with the eligibility certificate will be provided to candidates in a digital format through their Digilocker Account. Both documents will be digitally signed and legally valid just like a physical document. Candidates can download their mark sheet and certificate form the Digilockcer app by using the login credentials provided to them.
- Candidates who possess CTET certificate can apply for employment at schools of the Central Government (such as KVS, Central Tibetan Schools, NVS, etc.) and also schools under the administrative control of all the Union Territories.
- Along with CTET certificate is also applicable at unaided private schools, state govt. or local bodies managed schools where CTET is considered.
- Mere qualifying CTET exam will not confer a right on any candidate for employment/ recruitment. Clearing CTET exam means, qualified candidates are eligible to a teacher of class I to Class VII in any school across India.
Weeding Out Rule
All the records of CTET exam like OMR answer sheet, application forms, etc. will be preserved by the CBSE up to a period of two months after the announcement of result. as per the weeding out rule of the board, the record will be disposed off.
CTET Result 2023: Important points
- CTET result for Dec 2022 exam will be released on its official website.
- Result is hosted only on the official website.
- Candidates must be ready with their roll number to access their result.
- Candidates qualifying the exam will be given an award of CTET certificate after the publication of result.
- In order to send queries regarding CTET result, candidates are advised to mention their registration number compulsorily in the mail.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|