Revaluation of CTET Result
CTET is an OMR sheet based offline exam. These machine-gradable answer scripts undergo an extreme evaluation process. Each answer sheet is evaluated with utmost care through a computerized system ensuring the elimination of errors and biases during the process of evaluation.
Since the answer scripts are repeatedly scrutinized and result is prepared with extreme care there is no provision for rechecking, re-totalling, re-assessment or revaluation of CTET answer sheets. Therefore, candidates are advised not to make such a request after the declaration of the result as no such request will be considered and entertained by the board under any circumstances. The result published online will be final.
Validity of CTET certificate
After the release of result, qualified candidates will be issued CTET certificate. Eligibility certificate will be dispatched after one month form the declaration of result. CTET qualifying certificate will be valid for an appointment for seven years from the date of result announcement.
Candidates qualifying the exam but wish to improve their marks can appear again in the exam. those who will not qualify can apply again as there is not any restriction in the no. of attempts.
CTET Mark Statement
CTET online result sheet will be provisional in nature and should not be considered as original statement of marks. Original mark sheet to candidates who have taken the exam will be issued later after the release of result.
CTET original mark sheet along with the eligibility certificate will be provided to candidates in a digital format through their Digilocker Account. Both documents will be digitally signed and legally valid just like a physical document. Candidates can download their mark sheet and certificate form the Digilockcer app by using the login credentials provided to them.
- Candidates who possess CTET certificate can apply for employment at schools of the Central Government (such as KVS, Central Tibetan Schools, NVS, etc.) and also schools under the administrative control of all the Union Territories.
- Along with CTET certificate is also applicable at unaided private schools, state govt. or local bodies managed schools where CTET is considered.
- Mere qualifying CTET exam will not confer a right on any candidate for employment/ recruitment. Clearing CTET exam means, qualified candidates are eligible to a teacher of class I to Class VII in any school across India.
Weeding Out Rule
All the records of CTET exam like OMR answer sheet, application forms, etc. will be preserved by the CBSE up to a period of two months after the announcement of result. as per the weeding out rule of the board, the record will be disposed off.
CTET Result 2023: Important points
- CTET result for Dec 2022 exam will be released on its official website.
- Result is hosted only on the official website.
- Candidates must be ready with their roll number to access their result.
- Candidates qualifying the exam will be given an award of CTET certificate after the publication of result.
- In order to send queries regarding CTET result, candidates are advised to mention their registration number compulsorily in the mail.
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|