CTET Result 2023: Applicants who appeared for the examination are keenly waiting for their CTET Dec 2022 results. As you all know that the CTET Answer key is already released so we could expect that its result could be delivered in no time. Authority will declare the result online at their official portal i.e. ctet.nic.in. And to download their CTET Scorecard applicants need to perform some quick steps which are shared later in this article. The validity of CTET Certificate is a lifetime. CTET result for December 2022 can be downloaded by using the roll number mentioned in the hall ticket. The CTET December 2022 exam is conducted on various dates in December 2022, Jan and Feb 2023.
CTET 2022 Dec month exam result will be published separately for both papers. The direct CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test result link is also available here on this page for the convenience of the candidates. They just have to click on the links mentioned below and they will be redirected to the result page of the official portal.
Get complete information on CTET 2022 result in this article. Here you will find information regarding CTET 2022 statistics, result schedule, online process to check the result, information printed on CTET result, revaluation/rechecking, etc.
CTET Result 2022-23 download link @ ctet.nic.in
Candidates waiting eagerly for their results can view their results online by logging in to the official website. If you are also wondering how will you get your result downloaded, then we are here for you. You just have to follow the easy steps shared below and your result will be downloaded.
- Step I- Start by opening the official portal of CBSE for CTET (https://ctet.nic.in).
- Step II- Now click on the “Result CTET Dec 2022” option mentioned on the homepage.
- Step III- The result login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter your CTET roll number and click on the submit option.
- Step V- Your result will appear on your device screen.
- Step VI- Go through the result details.
- Step V- Download the result for references in future (if any).
|Most Important 🔗|
|Link Active||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|