CTET 2022 Notification, Application Form, Exam Date (Online Apply)
CTET 2022: Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the CTET exam every year for assessing the eligibility of teachers for primary and upper primary classes. It welcomes applicants who are interested to take forward their careers in the teaching sector. CTET is the central teacher eligibility test, based on which the candidates can apply for various vacancies in various government and government-aided schools. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam will be conducted in online mode from this year and the CTET July 2022 exam will be the 16th Edition of the CTET Exam for examining the candidates for their teaching eligibility.
CTET 2022 Registration
The CTET 2022 Registration will commence once the CTET 2022 Notification is released by CBSE on their official website. The candidates who are interested to apply for the CTET Registration submit a complete and accurate CTET 2022 July Application Form. The CTET 2022 Registration is expected to begin soon. The CTET July 2022 Exam will be conducted online and candidates must prepare for the CTET Exam 2022 accordingly. We give you the direct link to apply CTET online application from the below link. No need to visit the official website Just click the below link and follow the steps for the CTET July exam.
|CTET 2022 Notification PDF|
|Exam Name||CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|CTET Exam Mode||Online|
|Official Website||https://ctet.nic.in/ (ctet.nic.in 2022)|
How to Apply online for CTET Exam?
- From a computer, go to the authorized portal and log in.
- Second, locate and click on the CTET July 2022 Apply Online button, which is located at the bottom of the page.
- To create your Login, you will need to enter your email address and mobile phone number.
- Now fill in the blanks with your information, including your name, qualification, paper preference, etc.
- Submit the form and proceed to the CTET 2022 Application Fees section of the website.
- To confirm your candidacy, you must pay the required fees.
- You will be able to submit an online application for the CTET 2022 in this manner.
- Visit the official website of CTET and click on the form link.
- Select ‘Apply’ and then click on New Candidate Registration.
- An information brochure will pop up and below that is a box that has to be ticked (Read the form carefully and then tick the box because then it will imply that you have understood the norms of the examination).
- After clicking on ‘Click to proceed,’ candidates will be redirected to the application form page.
Step-II: Filling Up Application Form
- Fill in and complete the online CTET Application Form 2021 and choose a password.
- Fill in the details such as candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, nationality, category, language preference, educational qualification, preferred exam centre, employee status and other qualifications based details.
- After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration Number. For subsequent login, the system generated Registration No./Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
Step-III: Upload Scanned Documents
- Uploading of scanned Photo and signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB while the Image Dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB and the Image Dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|