CBSE Datesheet 2023:The dates for the CBSE Board Exams 2022-23 have been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Beginning on February 15, 2023, students in Grades 10 and 12 will be required to take yearly board examinations. Exams will be cumulative, covering material throughout the 2022–2023 school year. The postponed timeline of term 2 examinations has already cut the current academic semester short. Because of this, institutions and students alike are concerned about making up for lost time and covering all of the material required for the CBSE Board Exams 2022-2023.
CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2023 Overview
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||CBSE 10th 12th Board Exam 2023|
|CBSE Datesheet Release Date||To be announced|
|CBSE Board Exam Date||15-Feb-23|
The CBSE has informed students that the test schedule for the 2023 board examinations is posted on the CBSE homepage. Subject-specific test dates, times, and other details will be listed in a PDF format on the CBSE 10th grade date sheet when it becomes available. Class 10 pupils may expect the test to begin on February 15, 2023. This is a board class; therefore, the students should begin reviewing their material. The degree of difficulty of this paper will range from quite strenuous to exceptionally so.
CBSE Board Timetable 2023
The registration deadline is the most crucial information in the most recent notification from the CBSE Board. Students are reminded that the Board’s deadline for registering for the 2022 CBSE Board Examination is fast approaching. As stated in the notification, “The last date to complete exam registration for grades 10 and 12 is August 30,” while “the deadline for submission of candidate lists is August 31.” There will be no additional deadline extensions or relaxations for the 2023 CBSE Board Exam; the letter advises schools and related agencies. The deadline for students to finish all required steps is.
CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2023 PDF Download
|February 15, 2023||Dynamics of Retailing, Security, Automobile Tech, Introduction To Financial markets, Intro To Tourism, Beauty & Wellness, Basic Agriculture, Food Production, Front Office Operation, Banking & Insurance, Marketing & Sales, Health Care Services, Apparel, Media, Multi-skill Foundation Course|
|February 17, 2023||Home Science, National Cadet Corps|
|February 20, 2023||E-Publishing and E- Office|
|Info Technology, Marketing & Sales|
|February 22, 2023||Kannada, Arabic, French, Gurung, German, Japanese|
|February 24, 2023||Urdu Course-A, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Sindhi, Marathi, Gujarati, Manipuri, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, Tibetan, Russian, Persian, Nepali, Limboo, Lepcha, Telugu – Telangana, Bodo, Tangkhul, Bhutia, Spanish, Kashmiri, Mizo, Bahasa Melayu, Rai, Tamang, Sherpa, Thai, Urdu Course-B|
|February 26, 2023||English Communication, English Language & Literature|
|February 27, 2023||254- Elem Book-K & ACCY|
|March 1, 2023||Hindi Course-A, Hindi Course-B|
|March 2, 2023||Carnatic Music Vocal, Carnatic Music (Melodic Instruments), Carnatic Music (Percussion Instruments)Hindustani Music Vocal, Hindustani Music (Melodic Instruments), Hindustani Music (Percussion Instruments)|
|March 4, 2023||Science- Theory, Science W/o Practical|
|March 6, 2023||Elements of Business|
|March 8, 2023||Sanskrit|
|March 12, 2023||Mathematics Standard, Mathematics Basic|
|March 15, 2023||Painting|
|March 18, 2023||Social Science|
|March 20, 2023||Information & Communication Technology, Computer Application|
CBSE Board 2023 Exam Date
Nowadays, students have to struggle with learning losses. After a two-year vacation, students attempt to get back into the swing of things academically and review what they’ve learned thus far
CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2023
In the first week of February 2023, the schedule for the practical tests will be made available. Students should check with their schools for official confirmation of these dates. The Board has not announced the official dates. However, students can locate estimated due dates on several online resources. A schedule has not been made public yet. The pupils will have to be patient for a while longer.
CBSE Board Exam 2023: Previous year pattern
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) held two board examinations during the school year 2021-22. Exams for the first term of CBSE were given in November and December 2021, while the second term began on April 26, 2022.
The first term’s performance was worth 30% on the Board Exam theoretical paper, whereas the second term’s performance was worth 70%. Both concepts are accorded equal importance in a practical board exam. The aggregate passing rate for Grade 12 was 92.71%, whereas the pass rate for Grade 10 was 94.40%.
CBSE 10th, 12th Board Exam 2023: Steps to Register
- Visit cbse.gov.in, the CBSE’s official webpage.
- Follow the link for private students to register for the CBSE Board Exams 2023 on the main website.
- Here’s the link to the exam registration form; please fill it out and submit it.
- Verify all information and submit the appropriate paperwork.
- Submit your application by paying the application fee and retrieving the receipt page.
- Be sure to submit your application for the CBSE board exams and print off your confirmation page.
- Be sure to keep a hard copy for future use.
CBSE Date Sheet 2023 Class 10 Practicals
The 2023 CBSE board practical examinations are scheduled between January 1 and February 7 and will be held only at the school level. CBSE class 10 syllabus 2023 details the topics covered in students’ practical exams, and schools will publish their CBSE class 10 schedule 2023 accordingly. The practicals will be overseen, and their grades will be transmitted to the Board.
What should be students’ strategy for CBSE Board Exams 2023?
Now that the new exam schedule has been announced, students may focus on improving their study techniques rather than fretting over the format change. They need to organise their study time so they may finish going over the material and doing practice problems well before the tests. Only by starting early can this be achieved.
- When studying for the CBSE Board Exams 2022-23, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The new course structure will need familiarity with the CBSE Syllabus 2022-2023.
- Learn what you need to know by double-checking the course outline.
- The revised curriculum omits specific previous lessons’ material. It’s essential to keep this in mind and steer clear of planning on such subjects.
- You should practice regular writing to do well in the CBSE One-Time Board Exam 2023.
- You should extensively practise CBSE sample papers (provided before examinations) to become familiar with the question paper pattern.
- Students would find NCERT Books helpful in preparing for and performing well on CBSE Board Exams. Please don’t skip over reading them.
- Do not let the stress of preparing for tests or studying for the entire curriculum get in the way of your studies.
- Strategies for the 10th Grade CBSE Exam
- Students should give their all in their tenth-grade board classes by beginning their studies two to three months before the exams.
Most Important Link
|Download Link Active||SERVER I|
|Join Us Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|